A Georgetown Lane resident was the victim of a serious jewelry theft. In fact, over $60,000 worth of jewelry was taken in the home burglary. The thugs who stole from the victim made their way into the house by prying open the back door. A total of 28-pieces of jewelry were taken in the burglary. All electronics in the home were left behind. Police have little to go by and at this point, no suspects have been named.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing