We told you last November MidSouth Bank in Murfreesboro would be merging with the Franklin-based Network Inc., the parent company of Franklin Synergy Bank. In a few weeks, that merger will be complete. In the process, MidSouth Bank will become Franklin Synergy Bank on July 1st. Company officials say most everything else will stay the same. All five Rutherford County locations will remian open, with the addition of six offices in Franklin, Brentwood and Spring Hill. If you bank at MidSouth Bank, you're encouraged to direct any questions you may have to them.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing