Missing person detectives are working to locate 81-year-old Andrew Jackson Harris who suffers from dementia.
Harris was last seen Thursday evening at 200 Cloverdale Court where he lives alone in East Nashville. His son reported him missing Friday at 9:45 p.m. and told detectives that his father may have walked away from the residence. WGNS has picked up this story in hopes of helping his family locate him outside of Nashville if he got a ride to a neighboring area.
Anyone seeing Harris or knowing his whereabouts is urged to contact the Emergency Communications Center at 862-8600.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing