Chuck Ward (above) is one of the candidates endorsed by the organization. This is a picture of Ward at the Stones River Manor.
Nine candidates were endorsed by the Hendon-McClanahan Lodge 54 of the Fraternal Order of Police this week, said FOP chapter President Matthew S. Roe. Candidates were selected after completing a questionnaire from the Hendon-McClanahan Lodge 54 FOP.
Hendon-McClanahan Lodge 54 FOP endorsed:
- Sheriff: Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Circuit Court Judge Division 1: Jeff Peach.
- Circuit Court Judge Division 2: Nathan Nichols.
- General Sessions Court Judge Part 1: Kevin Hodges.
- General Sessions Court Judge Part 2: Tom Frost.
- District Attorney: Chuck Ward.
- County Commissioner District 6: Matt Harvey.
- County Commissioner District 8: Steve Spence.
- County Commissioner District 17: Matt Roe.