A sign that's shown everyone the time and temperature for years at the busiest intersection in the state is no more. The Haynes Brothers Lumber Company sign was removed Thursday as the state continues preparing for construction on the Broad at Memorial intersection. Bell and Associates Construction has spent February with preliminary construction, like installing signs, marking project boundries and such. The projected cost of the project is $17.6 million.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing