Neighbors in the 600 block of Clearlake Drive in La Vergne were awakened by a loud bang and police activity around 6 Wednesday morning. La Vergne Police and SWAT were on the scene with a drug-related search warrant for the home. Authorities had to use distraction devices to gain entry to the home. There were four people inside the home when this took place. It's not known if they were arrested.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing