For the seventh time, a Murfreesboro man has been charged with driving on a revoked license. David Wendall McCormick, age 31, was pulled over on South Church Street. Police stopped McCormick because he was reportedly following the car in front of him to closely. When officers ran a criminal background check on the local resident, it was revealed that he had two warrants for his arrest. One warrant was for violation of probation and the second was for the manufacturing of an illegal drug. McCormick was placed under a $16,500 bond and will appear in court on October 8.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing