Note: Chad Mills with Mills Family Pharmacy on South Church Street gives the results of the drug test given to each of the four candidates for the office of Rutherford County sheriff. This issue was raised last week at a political forum sponsored by the AARP at the St. Clair Street Senior Center. Since there was no one at the AARP forum to give the drug test, WGNS made it possible for each candidate to clarify this issue. Mills, who administers drug tests regularly, reported that all candidates tested "negatively" for drugs. To hear Pharmacist Mills' response on the radio, he is in the middle of the Truman Show at the 9:30AM break for weather.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing