A 23-year old man was robbed at gunpoint earlier this week while riding his bike down South University Street. The thief, who goes by the alias of “Crazy Loc,” demanded the victim take off his clothes and give him his bike. Crazy Loc allegedly told the victim that if he didn’t take off his clothes, then he would shoot his father who was standing nearby. After the victim disrobed, the suspect actually burned the victims clothes. The culprit then fled the scene on bike, leaving the victim standing in the street naked. Police have identified the suspects real name and an arrest is pending.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing