After being voted down outright on August 30th, the Murfreesboro City Council finally voted through the Murfreesboro Municipal Airport’s new layout plan at their October 18th meeting, after some sorely needed input from the community at large. In the end, a compromise was reached where the airport runway, really the only holdup in approving the plan, will be extended to 4,750 feet rather than the originally proposed 5,000. All other aspects of the layout plan remain unchanged from their original form.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing