It’s always a challenge to collect enough blood to meet the needs of patients, but the summer months can be especially difficult. This year is no exception. That's why WGNS is teaming up with the American Red Cross for the Good Neighbor Blood Drive. It will be this Tuesday from 8am until 2pm at Patterson Park Community Center.
We need all Good Neighbors to roll up their sleeves and give the gift of life in this critical time for the Red Cross. Those who donate will receive a Red Cross t-shirt and we have a lot of other great items that will be given away to those who donate throughout the day. Including a $200 Visa gift card, provided by our friends at Ace Construction of Tennessee. We have Braves tickets, tickets to Uncle Dave Macon Days, tickets to Premiere 6 Movie Theater and more.
We hope to see you between 8AM and 2PM TODAY.
During the Blood Drive, WGNS will have a drawing to giveaway:
- A $200 Visa Gift Card (provided by Ace Construction of Tennessee)
- Two Braves Vs. Phillies Tickets (Game is Sat. July 19th)
- Multiple pairs of Uncle Dave Macon Days Tickets
- Tickets to Premiere 6 Movie Theater
- Red Cross T-Shirt for EVERYONE who donates