The Rutherford County Republican Party has announced plans for their black tie “Reagan Day Dinner, Gala.” WGNS was notified that the event will be on Saturday, August 2nd at the Stones River Country Club in Murfreesboro.
During the program, they will recognize outstanding service to the parties’ advancement. The theme will be "Come Fly with Me."
- Candidate for US Senate, State Representative  Joe Carr
- Candidate for US Senate Dr.George Flinn
- United States House of Representative [4thdistrict] Dr. Scott Desjarlais
- Candidate for US House of Representative [4thDistrict], State Senator Jim Tracey
- Candidate for US House of Representative [4thDistrict], Steve Lane
Prior to the evening beginning at the country club at 7, a private reception will be held in the home of Dr. McPherson from 5 to 6:30 in the evening. After the gala, an “After Party” will take place that includes music and even dance instructions.
How to Attend:
To purchase tickets, phone 615-893-7219. You can also stop by the Republican Party Office on Main Street in Murfreesboro or visit “RutherfordGOP.org."