A Sloan Street woman is jailed after being after allegedly driving drunk at Clark Boulevard and North Highland. Twenty-three year old Heather Vandyne was stopped by Murfreesboro Police after reportedly crossing out of her lane three times. The suspect was unable to perform field sobriety tests and was arrested. A check of her driver's license also showed Vandyne not only had two prior DUI's, but revoked driving privilages. Vandyne will be in court October 28th to answer to the charges. She was jailed on 45-hundred dollars bond.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing