A beer distribution company called Murfreesboro police after realizing one of their employees has allegedly been stealing beer and then reselling it. The loss was reported by the Ajax Turner Company. Evidently, the accused employee reportedly made false invoices for beer sales to Walmart and then took the beer and sold it to a local bar. The bar would buy the beer with cash. The extent of the theft is believed to be about $10,000. So far an arrest has not been made.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing