Smyrna Police are asking for help in cracking a theft at Target. Chief Kevin Arnold says on January 31st, two black females and a black male entered the Target store at 803 Industrial Blvd in Smyrna. After entering the store, these individuals stole over one-thousand dollars worth of merchandise and left the store without paying. These individuals left in a blue 2013 Toyota Yaris bearing Texas license plate BLM4564. Arnold says through their investigation, they've identified the suspects as Brittany Shenna Blackwell, Ashley Monique Robinson and Lebron St. Clair Partridge. All three individuals are said to reside in the Chattanooga area.
This past Wednesday, these same individuals committed another felony theft at a target in Murfreesboro. Arnold says on February 5th, they were driving a Gray Dodge Charger bearing Tennessee license plate number L0436N.
Anyone with information as to where these individuals can be found is asked to contact Detective Allan Nabours with the Smyrna Police Department at 459-6644.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Arnold in KY Jail; Considering Resigning
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing