The Tennessee Rehabilitation Center in Smyrna will celebrate the graduation of nearly 100-graduates on April 27th. The students who are graduating suffer from traumatic brain injury, mental retardation and blindness. The skill sets gained at the school include commercial cleaning, auto maintenance, business education and food/hospitality. The students also learn important skills in self sufficiency.
NewsRadio WGNS has continuing coverage of the situation surrounding embattled Rutherford County Sheriff Robert Arnold.
- Sheriff Jailed
- Who's In Charge Now?
- Pettus Read "Embarrassed"
- Arnold: "A lot going on."
- TBI Investigates Domestic Complaint
- Arnold Traveling Despite Indictment
- Feds Line Up Witnesses in JailCigs Case
- Commissioners Call for Resignation
- Indicted: Sheriff Facing 95-Years in Prison
- County Mayor "Concerned Uncertainty"
- Gammon Sues After Firing