Tue, Jun 30, 2015
Keyword  

       

UPDATE: Man Who Was Found Dead in Nashville Home has been Identified as a Rutherford County Resident

  Email   Print

The man who died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Tulip Blossom Drive house in Nashville is actually identified as a Smyrna resident. WGNS confirmed that Al Batson Jr., 37, of Smyrna, Tennessee was the man who died in the Davidson County area home.
          
Batson, who owned his own cleaning business, had been hired to clean carpets at the residence prior to the home being rented.  The person who was planning to rent the house stopped by this past Friday morning and discovered Batson deceased, lying on the floor inside.  
          
Batson arrived at the home Thursday afternoon of last week, parked his work van inside the garage, and then shut the garage door.  The apparent cause of the carbon monoxide, a generator inside the van that powered the cleaning system, was still running when Metro Fire Department personnel arrived Friday morning.  

Source

Nashville / Metro Police Department

Related Articles
Read more from:
News
Tags: 
Al Batson, Murfreesboro news, Nashville News, Smyrna, Smyrna news
    
  Email   Print

Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: